What size do i need ?
Where can it go and what can i dispose of are the most common questions we get asked here at jm waste management HQ !
We've put together a size guide for you to refer to - just complete the form and we'll send it straight over to you.
Take time to read through the below information in order for your hire with us to go as smoothly as possible - we can't accept the below items.
Please ensure that you load to safe, level limits - if overloaded our drivers will not be able to off hire from you until the extra waste is removed
- Mattresses , Medical Waste or any kind & Asbestos -
- Compressed Gas Cylinders (full or empty)
- Computer Towers & Screens
- Electrical Equipment (e.g. Electric Cookers, Fans, Microwaves, Toasters,Televisions )
- Explosive material
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Household & Vehicle Batteries
- Oils (hydraulic oil, engine oil, cooking oil) & Chemicals & Solvents (eg: Bleach, Detergents, paint, glue )
- Paint Tins (unless completely empty)
Don't forget we are on hand too for advice, feel free to call our offices in Bexhill 01424 732643
drop us a quick email or
find us on Twitter and Facebook !skip sizes | skip bin sizes | cheap mini 2 yard | 10 yard | 12 yard | 6 yard skip price | cubic yard | grab tipper hire | hastings| bexhill eastbourne | east sussex | rye | camber | winchelsea | brede | kent |TN postcode | skip hire east sussex | skip hire bexhill | frenchs